CONDITIONS OF SALE
Terms of Sale
The ‘Sustainable Academy Awards Wales’ are jointly owned and managed by Cynnal Cymru – Sustain Wales and RenewableUK Cymru.
Cynnal Cymru manages all ticket purchases and payments on behalf of the Sustainable Academy Awards team.
Your contact details
- Your personal details collected will only be used for the purposes of contacting you about the Sustainable Academy Awards. This information is managed by Cynnal Cymru – Sustain Wales and Renewable UK Cymru.
- If you book a place at an event online, our event booking services Tocyn will collect your name, email address, your employer and job title, plus other information relevant to the event. We may also ask how you heard about the event and if you want to hear about future events, reports, articles, campaigns and appeals. If you say ‘yes’, we will add your relevant details to our MailChimp and/ or Salesforce database.
Tickets and booking
- Tickets may be purchase online via the Tocyn web page or by requesting an invoice directly from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets purchased online may include a small processing fee.
- Where applicable ticket prices include VAT at 20%. Prices may change in line with alterations to the standard rate.Tickets are currently only available to adults over the age of 18
- To reduce our print and waste for this event we do not issue paper tickets and all guests names will be added to our guest list for the evening.
- To ensure the Awards are as accessible as possible, we do offer a limited number of tickets for individuals who may be volunteers, are currently unemployed or have other special circumstances. Please contact a member of the team to find out more about our discounted prices.
Changes to your booking
- If you are no longer able to attend or need to change the name of the person(s) attending the event, please let us know as soon as possible. We regret we may not always be able to accommodate any special dietary requirements under these circumstances.